MiAGon Design has been providing professional affordable websites to individuals, organizations and businesses since 1999. And we have been doing it by spending less than $1,000 in marketing and advertising. That is roughly $5.20 a month expense on marketing and advertising. How is this possible? Word of mouth and referrals.
Since 1999, MiAGon Design has acquired 95% of all it’s clients through referrals and recommendations by satisfied customers. And we have been rewarding referring clients with free maintenance and website work. Now, MiAGon Design has created a public referral program that allows anyone to earn money whenever we acquire new clients.
How It Works
The program is simple. Anyone can register to become an affiliate through our Affiliate Area page.
- Access our Affiliate Area page and register.
- You will receive a confirmation via email.
- Use the link and credentials provided to you in your email to log into the Affiliate Area and mange your account.
- You will be provided with affiliate links you can use and review your performance.
MiAGon Design will track and manage traffic to identify referrals sent to us. When a new contract or client is acquired, you will earn commissions based on the outcome of the referral.
- Earn $25 for new contracts of $300 or less.
- Earn $50 for new contracts of $301 to $750.
- Earn $75 for new contracts of $751 to $1000.
- Earn $100 for new contracts of $1001.
And the earnings do not stop at new contracts. Once a referred client is in our system, you will continue to earn commissions on any ongoing work billed to the client.
- Earn 5% on future billed work for that client.
How You Are Paid
When a new client is acquired and a contract is signed, MiAGon Design requires a 50% deposit from the client. We will pay you 50% of your commission when we collect on the initial client deposit. Once work is completed, the remaining balance is billed to the client. And once the remaining balance is received, we will pay you the remaining balance. It is that simple.
Your commissions are paid out as soon as they are available. We use PayPal to disburse commissions, so we do ask that you have a valid PayPal email setup with your account.